Who should attend?
Implant dental surgeons looking to utilise guided and digital surgery within their implant practice or to improve their knowledge of the subject.
What does the course cover?
This course covers aspects of guided implant surgery and digital planning using SMOP.
- • To provide advanced understanding of SMOP software and protocols
- • To show how guided surgery can improve accuracy and outcomes in more complex implant dentistry
- • Abutment selection and restoration led implant positioning
- • Bone levelling and bone reduction with the guide
- • To learn the advanced principles of guided surgery
- • Understand how guided surgery can aid and simplify complex cases
- • Learn and understand how to select different abutments and how the implant positions can affect the restorations
- • Understand how bone levelling/reduction can help with implant placement
£500 + VAT and includes a free SMOP licence worth £750