Who should attend?
Implant dental surgeons looking to utilise guided and digital surgery within their implant practice or to improve their knowledge of the subject.
What does the course cover?
This course covers aspects of guided implant surgery and digital planning using SMOP.
- • To provide a basic understanding of the skills necessary for safe surgical practice using a surgical guide
- • To show how the use of guided surgery can improve accuracy and outcomes in implant dentistry
- • To understand the importance of digital planning
- • To acquire basic skills using planning software
- • Introduce the principles of guided surgery
- • To learn the basic principles of guided surgery
- • To consolidate knowledge about the history of 3Dplanning
- • To have an understanding of patient data acquisition
- • To have an understanding of how to assess patients
- • To understand the terms used
- • Understand the advantages and indications for guided implant surgery
SMOP Introductory Course
- • £50 refundable deposit
SMOP Advanced Course
- • £500 + VAT and includes a free SMOP licence worth £750