Who Should attend?
This course is suitable for all experienced implant dentists
Development Outcome C
- • Learn the Biologic Concepts of Hard and Soft Tissue Regeneration and how PRF is utilised to work with the body to achieve optimal results.
- • Learn about the PRF applications in Oral Surgery, Implantology and Tissue Grafting.
- • Learn Basic Surgical Techniques for successful Bone Regeneration.
- • Learn the Basic concepts of Phlebotomy – hands on.
- • Learn how to prepare S-PRF, A-PRF membranes, plugs and of Sticky Bone.
Aims and Objectives
This course aims to improve an experienced implant dentist’s understanding of the skills required to extract blood from the patient and use the Choukroun Centrifuge system to prepare plugs, membranes and PRF liquid for particulate grafting with PRF and soft tissue augmentation. By the end of the course we would expect participants to be able to create their own S-PRF, A-PRF membranes, plugs and Sticky Bone and be able to implement these techniques confidently in practice.
CPD Credits: 7