This course is now fully booked, but you can still book to sit in on the morning lecture for £300 +VAT
A one day Osseodensification course with Ziv Mazor and Jason Buglass with hands on training and case studies.
Development Outcome C
CPD Credit 6 Hours
• 3 hour lecture
• 3 hours of participation
What are the course aims?
• To learn and understand the clinical versatility of Osseodensification.
• To learn how Osseodensification techniques can preserve the bone.
• To learn how Osseodensification techniques can plastically expand bone in a controlled method.
• To find out more about how Osseodensification can eﬀect implant stability and enhance early loading protocols.
What are the learning outcomes?
• Be able to demonstrate and discuss Osseodensification.
• To acquire competency in Osteotomy preparation with the Versah drills.
• To have knowledge of the surgical skills necessary to carry out advanced techniques.
• To have knowledge of the principles of sub crestal sinus lift, lateral ridge expansion, immediate implant placement with Osseodensification and the expansion graft (2 stage).