What does this course cover?
- • The concept and evolution of the mini-dental implant (MDI)
- • A method to restore edentulous arches with MDIs
- • The use of the Slimline implant system
- • Complications and tips for success in MDI cases
Aims and Objectives
- • To present an alternative implant technique that conserves bone and which can stabilise loose dentures for patients not suitable for conventional implant therapy.
- • To discuss how the use of mini-dental implants can enhance the scope of treatment for patients with severely atrophic ridges when conventional dental implants may not be an option.
- • To see how the mini-dental implant concept has evolved over the last 10 years to become a viable part of the dentists armamentarium today.