DASK™ Sinus Lift Deer Head Practical
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all experienced implant dentists.
What does the course cover?
- • Historic background of Sinus Lifts
- • Sinus anatomy
- • Different types of sinus lifts such as crestal, lateral, Versah and osteotomes
- • Hints, tips and preventing pitfalls
- • Identifying simple cases and high risk cases
- • Contraindications
- • Learn to prevent and overcome complications involved with Sinus Lifts procedures
- • Biomaterials to use alongside the DASK kit during surgery, such as grafting material, sutures, membranes
- • Pricing/costs
- • Post op complications and management
The course aims to increase an implant dentist’s understanding of the skills required to perform a sinus lift and to demonstrate the correct use of the DASK™ system.
At the end of this course, we would expect an experienced implant dentist to be able to safely undertake a sinus lift procedure using the DASK™ kit.
Course notes will be available on the day and lunch and refreshments will be provided for all delegates.
Osseodensification: Optimise the Site, Optimise the Outcome
One day hands-on course that will optimise your implant practice and allow you to create more with less.
- • Learn and Practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:- Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
- • Lateral Ridge Expansion
- • Immediate Implant Placement with OD
- • Expansion Graft (2-stage approach)
- • How we can preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method.
- • The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading
Participants will practice on actual bone specimens and specially developed clinical simulation models.
CPD Credits – 14 Hours