Locator FTX is a unique “snap in” simplified time saving solution for fixed full arch restorations with no compromise to prosthesis strength or aesthetics.
Who Should attend?
This course is suitable for all experienced implant dentists
Development Outcome C
- • SMOP digital planning
- • FTX locators
- • PRF membranes and sticky bone
- • Advantages of Implantium implants
- • Versah drills
- • Full arch immediately loaded
- • Long term maintenance advantages of FTX
- • Live patient surgery demonstration
- • Hands on session with bespoke models, placement of implants with a SMOP guide and fit of lab made temporary bridge using FTX abutments
Aims and Objectives:
This course aims to improve an experienced implant dentist’s knowledge of FTX abutments and the stages of surgery. By the end of the course we would expect delegates to understand the surgical procedure when using FTX abutments for full arch immediately loaded cases and how to implement this during surgery.
CPD Credits: 7