At our clinics we pride ourselves on seeking to improve the treatments and services we offer to all our patients. In Periodontology, there have been a number of changes in the management of the new dental crisis, Peri-Implantitis. With the advancement of modern science and an evidence based approach into the effectiveness of new processes, we are pleased to be able to introduce new therapy concepts alongside traditional treatment methods for peri-implant tissue management.
Who Should attend?
The course is open to all members of the dental team dealing with periodontal and peri-implant tissues.
The course aims to provide participants with an understanding of the prevalence, the background of biological concepts and various non-surgical techniques (including Laser therapy) aiming to treat the lost periodontal and peri-implant structures.
- • Distinguish between different types of periodontal and peri-implant lesions.
- • Critically evaluate different periodontal and peri-implant treatment protocols.
- • Manage complications following periodontal and peri implant surgery.
The day includes…
- • 7 hours verifiable CPD
- • Guidelines for Implant treatment planning.
- • Patient risk assessment guidelines.
- • Peri implantitis protocol and guidance.
- • Clear answers on grey areas.
- • New skills for patient communication.
- • How to practice evidence based dentistry.
- • Re energised approach to oral hygiene instruction.