This course is designed to introduce you to a Implantology, using conventional placement methods accurate.
Who Should attend?
If you have a verifiable record of being taught the theoretical aspects of implant dentistry but are looking for dedicated hands-on tuition in a clinical environment, this course is for you.
What does the course cover?
- • Our unique training course allows you to treat patients from diagnosis to placement.
- • We will teach you to assess patients’ needs and suitability, and perform comprehensive assessments.
- • Take you through the placement of dental implants.
- • Gain clinical skills, core competencies and confidence within a supervised clinical environment.
Additionally the Course also Covers
- • Technical aspects of 3D planning
- • The indications and benefits of guided surgery
- • Hands on training in using Implant pilot planning software
- • Hands on session placing implants with a guide
We aim for you to treat a variety of cases from diagnosis through to placement.
This practical course aims to provide delegates with the skills required to place dental implants, gaining clinical skills, core competencies and confidence.
By the end of the course participants should also be able to select suitable cases where guided surgery would be of benefit and be able to plan and carry out guided surgery using the Implant Pilot system on simple cases.